Birmingham Children's Trust are seeking an experienced Social Worker to join their Pre-Birth Team on a locum contract.
Benefits as the Locum Social Worker
- Pay rate of up to £33.30 per hour (umbrella rate)
- Flexible working opportunities
- 2-3 days per week in the office
- Stable team and supportive management with regular supervision
- Ongoing contract and immediate start
Job responsibilities as the Locum Social Worker
- Undertaking visits and completing Pre-birth Assessments
- Working with mothers who are in early pregnancy to achieve outcomes and changes for them and their babies. Aiming for these babies with robust intervention to remain with their parents
- Working with Mothers who have had child previously removed from their care, highly vulnerable first time mothers and Care leavers who are pregnant
- Due to high challenge and intense engagement required by the social worker case allocation to be restricted to 10 unborn children
- Taking the parent on the journey to change-Housing/benefits/ante-natal/peri-natal appointments
- Collaborative working with partners , Peri-natal/midwifery/drug services/CGL
Requirements as the Locum Social Worker
- Social Work England registration
- Current clear enhanced DBS
- UK driving license and access to a car
- Social Work Qualification and a minimum of 2 years post qualifying experience
Pay rate: £33.30 per hour (Umbrella)
If you are interested in this vacancy and wish to apply, please follow the application instructions stated on the website or contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Ferguson.
If this Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!