A Local Authority in Tameside is looking for a Practice Manager to join in their Fostering Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Practice Manager will have knowledge and experience working in fostering environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Fostering Practice Manager:
- Competitive pay rate of £40.00 per hour
- Progress in a competitive field
- Deal with positive outcomes for children
- Parking available
- Easily accessible by public transport
Your responsibilities as a Fostering Practice Manager:
- Supervise 7 social workers
- To manage a high-quality fostering service ensuring that comprehensive support services
- Attend Fostering Panel and LAC reviews
- Contribute to strategic planning for the agency.
Requirements of you as a Fostering Practice Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Location: Tameside, Greater Manchester
Umbrella pay rate: £40.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!