An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Placement's Manager for their Midlands Fostering service. This is a full-time, and permanent position.
The ideal Manager will have Significant Fostering experience within a Senior/Management position ideally within an Independent Fostering Agency or Charity. Local Authority experience is welcome. This is an "Outstanding" rated service.
Your responsibilities as the Placements Manager:
- Working closely with Local Authority Placement teams
- Child & Family matching
- Overseeing Compliance checks
- Managing two Administrative Assistants & Independent Form F Assessors
- Working closely with Head of Service & Fostering team
Requirements of you as Placements Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience of working in Fostering
- Experience of working within a Senior/Managerial position
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: To be discussed + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation