A Local Authority is looking for Occupational Therapists in South Yorkshire. This role is full-time, permanent and hybrid working position. It will be working Monday - Friday (no unsociable hours, bank holiday or weekend work).
The ideal Occupational Therapist will have post qualification experience, but Newly Qualified OTs are welcome to apply.
What is on offer for the Occupational Therapist:
- Hybrid working
- Free car parking
- Teaching and CPD Programmes
- Generous Study and Exam Leave
- 29 annual leave + bank holidays
- Other terrific benefits
Duties and Responsibilities for the Occupational Therapist:
- Assessment and referral of patients
- Managing a caseload of complex needs
- Developing care programmes, implementing them and evaluating
Requirements for the Occupational Therapist:
- Recognised Occupational Therapist qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Experience of working as an Occupational Therapist
- A good knowledge of relevant legislation and practice standards
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary Scale: £31,372 - £41,438 + benefits dependent on experience
Please note: Interviews can be held prior to the closing date so if you are interested, please get in contact ASAP in order to not miss out on the opportunity
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny - 07587031098 or email@example.com
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation