looking to build a career in social care? some experience but looking to develop into management?
I am looking to recruit a Support Worker working with the UK's leading brain injury charity on a full-time permanent basis in Aylesbury.
You will be supporting adults who have required a brain injury via accident or illness, helping them with their recovery and lifestyle.
On offer as a Support Worker you will receive
- Industry leading career and development programme
- 33 days annual leave
- Free NVQ funding
- Clear path to senior
- Pay rate £10.98 Monday to Friday (£11.98 bank holiday and weekend pay)
- 35 hours a week Monday to Friday with alternative weekends
- £1,000 welcome bonus after probation
To be considered for this role-
- Previous social care experience preferred however not essential
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends and nights
- Genuine passion and commitment for working with vulnerable adults
Whether you are someone who has worked in care and looking to progress your career with the right company, or someone who has no experience but looking to start a career in care please feel free to apply