Night Support Worker Children
- Posted 25 May 2023
- Salary Up to £23100 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameAlex Day
Do you want to make a positive difference to vulnerable children?
Are you looking for a permanent role which offers stability and a guaranteed income?
Are you keen to work with an outstanding provider who offers clear development and progression opportunities?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then please get in touch as we have an opportunity available within a children's residential home in Cambridgeshire. The home currently supports vulnerable children and young people who have sexual harmful behaviours (SHB) and emotion behavioural disorder (EBD).
This is a waking night position where you will be required to be awake and alert during your shift so you can take responsibility for the supervision of the children. You will need to take accurate observations through out the night ready to handover for the day staff in the morning.
On offer is an industry leading training programme which offers you an excellent career progression into management. My client has a fantastic reputation for nurturing staff and are an industry leader with their in-house training programmes.
This is a role where you will be working with a well-established, leading charity organisation known extremely well for making a real difference towards children's lives.
Benefits for the Children's Support Worker include:
- Earning Potential in the region of £23,100
- Full-time contract
- 28 days annual leave
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits and more!
- The opportunity to gain the NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare
Responsibilities of the Children's Support Worker:
- Ensuring to help the children with their emotional, physical, and developmental needs.
- Display yourself as an appropriate role model
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, empathy and resilience
- Encourage positive life experiences for the children
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Alex Day at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org