A Private Mental Health Hospital is looking for a Newly Qualified Social Worker to join their Mental Health Inpatient Services in London. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have recent experience in a Mental Health or Hospital setting. The key to success in this role is to be able to start the contract confidently.
Benefits for you as a Private Mental Health Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rate of £25.00 - £27.00 per hour
- An opportunity for a NQSW to get straight into a qualified role
- Rare Locum opportunity to work in a non statutory setting
- Easily commutable via car or public transport
- A stable contract due to the demand of the service
- Opportunity to further enhance your CV and skillset
Your responsibilities as a Private Mental Health Social Worker:
- Manage a caseload involving service with mental illness, including for older adults with physical health needs, learning disabilities and acquired brain injuries.
- To complete ongoing social care assessments and reports as required from pre-admission to discharge stage.
- Complete full risk and Safeguarding assessments and risk management
- Form therapeutic relationships with service users
- Be part of performance meetings to constantly review and improve performance
- Attending reviews regularly
Requirements of you as a Private Mental Health Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Mental Health work
- The ability to commute to the hospital daily to work on site
Umbrella pay rate: £25.00 - £27.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!