A Local Authority in South London is looking for a Newly Qualified Social Worker to join their Adult's Locality Reviews Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Newly Qualified Social Worker will have experience working in a hospital, Safeguarding or Generic Adults environment in their placements. The key to success in this role is to be able to work confidently from the beginning of the contract in order to support the team as necessary.
Benefits for you as an Adult's Newly Qualified Social Worker:
- Brilliant pay rate around £20.00 per hour
- Easily commutable via car or public transport
- Hybrid working scheme
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV and skillset
Your responsibilities as an Adult's Newly Qualified Social Worker:
- Complete care plans and packages
- Deal with safeguarding enquiries
- Complete Mental Capacity Assessments
- Potential need to present to panel if necessary
- Liaise with other services within the council for the best intertest of the service user
Requirements of you as an Adult's Newly Qualified Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Adult's Social Work
Location: South London
Umbrella pay rate: around £20.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!