A Council within Northwest England are looking for a Social Worker to join MASH Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have extensive knowledge and experience working in a MASH environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a MASH Social Worker:
- Great pay of £31.15 per hour
- Hybrid working available
- Parking and other travel alternatives available
- Expand CV and knowledge
Your responsibilities as a MASH Social Worker:
- Ensure fast responses to referrals
- Seeking and sharing information with partner agencies
- Working towards the best outcome for children and families
- Make decisions on how referrals should be dealt with
Requirements of you as a MASH Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience in MASH
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is preferred
Umbrella pay rate: £31.15
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Hannah Combrinck on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!