A Local Authority in South London is looking for a Social Worker to join their MASH team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have worked in a MASH team before and have good knowledge of what the job entails on a day-to-day basis. As the first point of contact, this position is pivotal to all cases.
Benefits for you as a MASH Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate up to £37.00 per hour
- "Good" Ofsted inspection results
- Non-caseholding position
- Parking available/ nearby
- Easily accessible
- Structured working hours
Your responsibilities as a MASH Social Worker:
- Ensure that all contacts are signposted or handed over to the appropriate staff and services for efficient action.
- Work efficiently with connected services within the council
- Receive and handle all initial children social care contacts and queries entering the MASH team via telephone or in written format.
- Report back to Managers to continue supervision and support
Requirements of you as a MASH Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of MASH work
Location: Southwark, London
Umbrella pay rate: up to £37.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!