A local authority in the Staffordshire area is looking for a Senior Pracitioner to join their Looked After Children Team.
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Benefits for you as a Senior Practitioner:
- Competitive pay rate - of £33.30 p/h
- A supportive team culture.
- A great opportunity to enhance your experience.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- 5 - day compliance process if your DBS is already registered to the online update service
Requirements of you as a Senior Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of work within CWDTeams
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Umbrella pay rate: up to £33.30 p/h (West Midlands Pay Cap)
PAYE payment options available also
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities.
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation.