Doncaster Children's Trust are looking for a Locum Supervising Social Worker to join their Fostering Team.
What's on Offer for the Locum Supervising Social Worker?
- Pay rate of £35 (umbrella)
- Effective Supervision offered on a regular basis
- Manageable caseloads
- Flexible working opportunities
- Great working environment and on-site parking
Responsibilities of the Locum Supervising Social Worker:
- Offer support and supervision to foster carers
- Visit and maintain contact with them as necessary
- You will ensure that foster carers are familiar with and comply with organisations policies and procedures.
- You'll be working flexibly to ensure an appropriate level of support is offered and maintained, assisting with duty and responding outside of normal hours if required
- Identifying and advising the line manager, or a member of the senior management team, of problems arising with carers and their placements, ensuring appropriate action may follow
Requirements of the Locum Supervising Social Worker:
- Social Work England Registration
- Clear enhanced DBS
- Minimum of 2 years' Social Work experience
- Previous experience in Fostering
Pay rate: £35 per hour (umbrella)
If you are interested in this vacancy and wish to apply, please follow the application instructions stated on the website or contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Ferguson on 0118 948 5555.
If this Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!