Hertfordshire County Council is looking for an experienced Social Worker to the Specialist Adolescent Service Hertfordshire.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
The SASH Team support children and young people in achieving positive outcomes to prevent family breakdown. You will deliver intensive interventions to young people who are being exploited to reduce risk within a contextual safeguarding framework.
As a SASH Social Worker, you will be working with families with the below presenting concerns:
Child Sexual and Child Criminal Exploitation, Homelessness, Family Breakdown - preventing children becoming Looked After, Young People Missing from Home, Young People at risk of radicalisation, Children becoming Looked After, Rehabilitating Young People home after a period of being Looked After and Young People in the Criminal Justice System and at risk of entering the system
Benefits for you as a SASH Social Worker:
- Pay Rate: £37.00 per hour
- Flexible working available - Working from Home
- Easily accessible via Car
- "Good" and "Outstanding" Ofsted Results
Your responsibilities as a SASH Social Worker:
- Experience of working with adolescents
- Experienced and knowledge of s47 and s17 process
- To undertake structured assessments and provide intensive support to children and young people identified as having additional and complex needs and who are deemed vulnerable or at risk.
- Be a responsible officer for an intensive intervention or court order, ensuring plans are robust and outcome focused and regularly reviewed.
- To manage a case load of young people and families who require social care or youth justice interventions
- To prepare reports for youth offender panels, court and other agencies or specialist services as required.
- To undertake interviews for young people missing from care or education.
- To maintain accurate, comprehensive case management information
- To work effectively as part of a multi-agency team
Requirements of you as a SASH Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of work with Adolescents
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Location: East Hertfordshire
Umbrella pay rate: £37.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!