A Local Authority in Greater London is looking for a Social Worker to join their No Recourse To Public Funds Team.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
The role of the NRPF social worker will be to work closely with the Housing Department in identifying and providing support for families who are already homeless or are at risk of becoming homeless and families who are subject to immigration control.
Candidate to have worked with similar client group and have knowledge of the Children Act,1989, Housing and Immigration Legislations.
Benefits for you as an NRPF Social Worker:
- Competitive Pay Rate: £38.50
- Work for a "Good" Ofsted rated Authority
- Hybrid working available
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
Your responsibilities as NRPF Social Worker:
- Undertaking Initial Screening of Contacts
- Care Planning
- Duty work
- Complete Financial Assessments,
- Human Rights Assessments,
- Child & Family Assessments
- Liaise with the Home Office through NRPF Connect
Requirements of you as NRPF Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience in NRPF, UASC, CP
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Location: Brent, London
Umbrella pay rate: £38.50
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!