Royal Borough of Greenwich is looking for a Social Worker to join their Homes4Ukraine Team.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
This is an experienced practitioner role, expected to undertake cases independently and demonstrating an ability to adapt the approach from first principles to deal with more complex or unusual case, assessing and managing risks appropriately.
You will be working with children and young people, families, carers and communities to help them express their needs and make informed decisions and contribute to service planning.
Benefits for you as a Homes4Ukraine Social Worker:
- Competitive Pay Rate: £30.00
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
- Chance to enhance your CV Skillset
Your responsibilities and experience as a Homes4Ukraine Social Worker:
- Undertaking adult and child safeguarding checks on RBG database systems
- Undertaking screening calls to Sponsors
- Undertaking assessment visits to Sponsors to determine the suitability of the sponsor and their accommodation
- Supporting sponsors with DBS applications
- Providing case management support to guests who have moved in with sponsors
Requirements of a Homes4Ukraine Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of work across multiple Social Work Teams
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is preferred
Location: Greenwich, London
Umbrella pay rate: £30.00
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!