Locum Social Worker - Early Help
- Posted 20 February 2023
- Salary Up to £37.00 per hour
- LocationNorth London
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJordan Peat
A Local Authority in North London is looking for a Social Worker to join their Early Help Team.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
The post is required to support families into the appropriate service whether that be for a full family support intervention or to be signposted / referred into other early help or specialist services.
Benefits for you as an Early Help Social Worker:
- Competitive Pay Rate: £37.00
- Work for a "Good" Ofsted rated Authority
- Hybrid working available
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
Your responsibilities as Early Help Social Worker:
- An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of the Early Help, while we step into the next chapter of our journey.
- The role will provisionally be for 12 weeks with potential to extend
- You will work across 3 Stronger Families teams to provide advice, support and guidance for boarder line families where there is a potential of them falling into the statutory social work arena.
- You will be required to undertake C and F assessments for any family that is referred into the stronger families and it is established that threshold for Social work intervention is met. (these should be relatively low numbers)
- You will have access to a number of resources and a well- established team.
Requirements of you as Early Help Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience in Early Help, CP,CIN
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Location: North London
Umbrella pay rate: £37.00
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!