City of Wolverhampton Council are looking for Locum Senior Social Workers to join their Children in Need and Child Protection team.
What's on Offer?
- Elevated pay rate of £32.34 per hour
- Negotiable Mileage/Accommodation allowance if you live more than 15 miles away
- High level of support and supervision from stable management team
- Minimal Court Work and Max Caseloads of 20
- Long contracts and the potential to go permanent
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Child Protection and Child in Need casework
- Investigate complaints of neglect and ill-treatment of children
- Undertaking single assessments, risk assessments, s47 investigations, CP planning, viability assessments, parenting assessments and Court work within both the public and private sector
Requirements of the Locum social worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Clear enhanced DBS
- Full UK driving license and access to a car
- Social Work qualification and a minimum of 2 years post qualifying experience
Pay rate: £32.34 per hour
If you are interested in this vacancy and wish to apply, please follow the application instructions stated on the website or contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Ferguson.
If this Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!