Luton Borough Council is looking for an experienced Senior Practitioner to join their Family Safeguarding Team.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working within CIN, CP and LAC.
The key to success in this role is to be able to support children and Families from initial contract through to case closure.
Benefits for you as a Safeguarding Practitioner:
- Competitive Pay Rate: £42.00
- Hybrid Working, Work from Home available
- Chance to enhance your CV and Skillset
Your responsibilities as a Safeguarding Practitioner:
- Past experience working with Young Children and Families on a Long Term Basis
- Background in CIN, CP, LAC Teams
- Past experience in court work
- Experience implementing a child in need, contextual safeguarding, or child protection plan
- Ability to provide clear, reports for CP Conferences, strategy meetings, LAC Reviews, CIN meetings, and court proceedings.
Requirements of you as a Safeguarding Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of work within CIN,CP,LAC Teams
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Umbrella pay rate: £42.00
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!