Achieving for Children is looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Single Point of Access team as a Return Interview and Contextual Safeguarding Consultant.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
The SPA ensures that consistent and timely responses are provided to all enquiries so that children, their families, and professionals working with them receive high-quality information and, where necessary, support and protection from children's services and other agencies or professionals.
The key to success in this role is to understand and have experience of working in relation to Contextual Safeguarding, Exploitation, & Missing Children.
Benefits for you as a Consultant Social Worker:
- Pay Rate: £33.00
- Flexible working available
- Easily accessible via car or public Transport
- Chance to enhance your CV
Your responsibilities as a Consultant Social Worker:
- Experience in undertaking risk assessments and safety planning, advocating the voice of the 1 child
- Contribute to strong multi-agency planning and partnerships
- Knowledge of relevant theory that informs practice delivery and experience in working with both National and Local policy and procedures related to children who are exploited and/or reported missing.
- An ability to prove the transferable skills of working with children to the contexts in the community where harm occurs for children in their adolescence.
- Experience of effective recording, monitoring, evaluation and quality assurance of interventions within case work practice using a wide range of tools and Management Information Systems.
Requirements of you as a Consultant Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of work within Contextual Safeguarding, Exploitation, & Missing Children.
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is preferred
Location: Kingston upon Thames, London
Umbrella pay rate: £33.00
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!