A Local Authority in East London is looking for a Social Worker to join their Leaving Care Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a transitions environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Child Leaving Care Social Worker:
- Very competitive pay rate of up to £37.00 per hour
- Hybrid working scheme
- Parking available
- Easily accessible by public transport or driving
Your responsibilities as a Leaving Care Social Worker:
- Role dealing with young adults between ages 16-18 leaving the care system
- Create a Pathway Plan to prepare young adults for adulthood
- Work alongside partner agencies to secure housing, work and access to benefits for users
- Maintain case records and complete face to face visits with service users
- Elements of LAC work involved
Requirements of you as a Child Leaving Care Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Location: Greater London, East London
Umbrella pay rate: £37.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!