Learning Support Assistant required to support an SEN school based in Tilehurst, Reading
Our client specialises in supporting children and young people with learning difficulties including Autism.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about supporting young people and meet each young person's individual needs. You will be allocated to a class of your choice based on experience levels.
Monday to Friday 8:30-15:30
Starting from £73.00 per day + holiday pay, pension
Benefits for you as the Learning Support Assistant:
- Training and Development paid for by CHA
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Learning Support Assistant:
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working with children and families
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people
If this Learning Support Assistant role is something you are interested in please apply.