Are you interested in promoting independence to vulnerable adults through fun, activities and engagement? Are you a Support Worker or LSA with experience of working with Autism or Learning Disabilities? Do you ONLY want to work Monday-Friday with NO sleep ins? AND Christmas OFF? Apply Here!
I am looking for LSAs who have experience working with autism or learning disabilities for an established charity who have a purpose built, educational day centre and provide education and life skills and community integration to adults who have autism.This is all the best parts of working in social-care within a desirable Monday to Friday set shift pattern.
On offer as a LSW, you will receive:
- £1000 joining bonus from day one
- £20500- £21,844 for entry level Support Workers
- £22362 for experienced Support Workers
- Full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week guaranteed.
- Day shifts ONLY: (9am-5pm) NO weekends, NO sleep-ins
- Clear career progression and opportunities
- Annual Leave: 23 days plus bank holidays.
To be considered for the Support Worker role, you must have:
- Experience with autism or learning disabilities
- Committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive person-focused mindset with energy and sense of fun.
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move, Apply now!