The Royal Borough of Greenwich is looking for a Social Worker to join their Learning Disabilities Team as part of their Forward Thinking Programme. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have recent experience working in a Learning Disabilities team environment. The key to success in this role is to ensure you support service users to be part of their community and have access to as many opportunities as possible.
Benefits for you as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Exceptionally competitive pay rate of £34.00 per hour
- Home and flexible working available
- Easily commutable via public transport
- A stable contract due to the demand of the service
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV and skillset
Your responsibilities as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Carry a caseload of vulnerable adults who have a learning disability
- Work with the mindset of providing flexible and up-to-date support in order for service users to feel part of the community and have access to as many opportunities as possible
- Advocate and promote service user independence where able
- Use appropriate risk management and MDT approach when working
- Work effectively with connected services
Requirements of you as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Learning Disabilities work
Location: Greenwich, London
Umbrella pay rate: £34.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!