A Local Authority in North London is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Learning Disabilities Community Team.
This is a Locum Social Work role offering £32.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as a Learning Disabilities Community Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rate of £32.00 per hour
- Hybrid working scheme
- Parking available/ nearby
- Easily commutable via car or public transport
- A stable demand due to the demands of the service
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV and skillset
Your responsibilities as a Learning Disabilities Community Social Worker:
- Carry a caseload of vulnerable adults who have a Learning Disabilities
- Working with service users who are at risk of admission or are in a Mental health placement
- Use appropriate risk management and MDT approach when working
- Supporting the vulnerable service users back into the community
- Advocate for service user independence where appropriate
Requirements of you as a Learning Disabilities Community Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Learning Disabilities work
- A valid UK driving licence and vehicle is preferred for this role
Location: North London
Umbrella pay rate: £32.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!