A Local Authority is looking for Social Workers for their Adult's Learning Disabilties teams.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Flexible working
- Generous annual leave entitlements
- Discounted leisure facilities
- Car parking permit scheme in the city centre
- Excellent pension scheme
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Multiprofessional working
- Completing Safeguarding Assessments
- Evidence based Practice
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience of Safeguarding
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: South Yorkshire (hybrid working)
Salary Scale: £29,447 - £39,513
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny - 07587031098 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation