Manchester County are looking for an Adults Social Worker to join their Learning Disabilities team in Oldham. This is a locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have experience and knowledge of working with Adults with Learning Disabilities and autism. The key to success in this role is to be able to start work confidently and with little supervision.
Benefits for you as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rate of £30.18 per hour
- Hybrid work environment
- Opportunity to increase experience in a more specialist role in Social Work
- Opportunity to gain experience with complex and high-cost cases
- Parking available
Your responsibilities as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Completing Care Act Assessments and Reviews
- Ensure timely assessments and annual reviews of cases are maintained
- Support safeguarding investigations and Best Interest Assessments as part of MDT
- Support the planning and review of high-cost transitions cases
Requirements of you as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- A recognized Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- 2+ years' experience within Learning Disabilities Social Work
- UK Driving license is preferred
Location: Oldham, Manchester
Umbrella pay rate: £30.18 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Greg Smith on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!