A Private Hospital is looking for a Lead Occupational Therapist. This is a permanent and full time position.
This hospital are well known for providing a good work life balance along with training and development opportunities.
What is on offer for the Lead Occuaptional Therapist:
- £1,000 Welcome Bonus
- Joining Bonus of £5,000 + Relocation Bonus
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
Duties and Responsibilities for the Lead Occuaptional Therapist:
- Service management
- Lead and co-ordinate Occupational Therapy assessment and treatment interventions
- Promote collaborative practice within the multidisciplinary team.
- Co-ordinate, guide and support the clinical interventions provided by the Occupational Therapy Service.
- Bugdet Management
Requirements of the Lead Occuaptional Therapist:
- A recognised Occupational Therapy qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Experience of working with people with Neurological needs
- Experience of working within a Mental Health setting
- A working knowledge and understanding of the relevant current legislation and frameworks
Salary: Up to £45,000 + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation