Independent Reviewing Officer/ CP Chair
- Posted 02 May 2023
- Salary Up to £42 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in Bedford is looking for a Part-time Conference Chair and Independent Reviewing Officer within Childrens Social Work to join their Team on a locum basis, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £42.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as a CP Chair/ IRO:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £42.00 per hour
- Part-time hours - 18 per week
- Flexible Hybrid Working
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities of you as a CP Chair/ IRO:
- To ensure that children/young people are consulted and participate in their looked after children reviews, conferences, and meetings.
- To ensure that children's rights are adequately addressed.
- Chair multi-agency looked after children reviews and child protection conferences ensuring that statutory processes/procedures are followed.
- To chair other meetings as and when required such as complex strategy meetings in defined circumstances.
- To ensure that the minutes and records of meetings are accurate, meet statutory and legal requirements and are available and distributed within the required timescales.
- To undertake management reviews of individual cases as and when required and to audit cases on themes identified to ensure quality and safety or practice.
Requirements of you as a CP Chair/ IRO:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience as a CP Chair and IRO
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.