A Local Authority in South London is looking for an Independent Reviewing Officer to join their Quality Assurance Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal candidate will have recent experience of Independent Reviewing and Quality Assurance work. This role will involve reviewing Social Worker's assessments as well as partaking in LAC reviews.
Benefits for you as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Exceptional pay rate up to £42.00 per hour
- Home and flexible working
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
- A stable contract due to the demand of the service
- And opportunity to further enhance your CV and skillset
Your responsibilities as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- To ensure that high standards of practice are maintained
- Be a part of LAC reviews
- Provide guidance to other professionals regarding LAC proceedings
- Follow IRO regulations and guidance
Requirements of you as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Quality Assurance work
Location: South London
Umbrella pay rate: up to £42.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!