Independent reviewing Officer
- Posted 24 February 2023
- Salary Up to £45 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in Hampshire with an 'outstanding' Ofsted rating, is looking for an Independent Reviewing Officer to join their team. This is a fully remote Locum Social work position.
Benefits for you as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £45 per hour
- Fully Remote
- Free on-site parking
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Chairing both child protection conferences and planning meetings
- Chairing statutory child in care reviews
- Chairing reviews of fosters carers approval
- Contributing to the quality assurance framework
- Work within a safeguarding team
Requirements of you as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience of with children and young people
- Experience in a management position
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Umbrella pay rate: £45.00 per hour.
PAYE payment options available also
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.