A Independent Fostering Agency are looking for an Independent Reviewing Officer (Fostering) to work on a sessional basis. Office attendance is required.
Responsibilities as the Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Assess approved Foster Carers
- Foster Carer appraisals
- Ensure organisation standards are being worked to and met
Requirements of you as the Independent Reviewing Officer:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Registration with Social Work England (replaced HCPC)
- Significant Fostering experience
- Management experience ideally
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Pay: £35 per hour sessional work
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work (as you are a Qualified Social Worker), get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!