A local authority in the East Riding of Yorkshire area is looking for an Independent Reviewing Officer/CP chair to join their team.
The ideal Social Worker will have experience working as an Independent Reviewing Officer.
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Benefits as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Competitive pay rate of £45p/h
- Great work/life balance
- Very flexible working arrangements
- Parking available
- Easily accessible by public transport
- 5 - day compliance process if your DBS is already registered to the online update service
- Contract over 3 months and rolling
- Dedicated recruitment consultant
Responsibilities as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Collate data
- Reviewing children's care plans and arrangements
- Chairing child led reviews.
- Complete reports for staff and service managers
Requirements for you as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Valid Social Work England Registration
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed
- Minimum 6 months IRO experience
Umbrella pay rate: of £45p/h
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Samantha Cunningham
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation