West Sussex County Council are looking for a Social Worker to join their Hospital Team based in Worthing Hospital. This is a Locum Social Work role that will be split between home and office working within the Hospital.
Benefits for you as a Hospital Social Worker:
- Highly competitive pay rate of up to £38.00 per hour
- Easily commutable via car
- Home and office working available
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV
Your responsibilities as a Hospital Social Worker:
- Ensure that service users are discharged safely whilst working to set KPI's
- Undertake Care Act Assessments and Mental Capacity Act Assessments
- Complete assessments once service users have been discharged
- Work to a discharge to a assess model
- Liaise with other services within the council for the best intertest of the service user
Requirements of you as a Hospital Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Hospital work
Location: Worthing, West Sussex
Umbrella pay rate: up to £38.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!