A Local Authority in West Sussex is looking for an Experienced Social Worker to join their Hospital Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have recent experience working in a Hospital or Community based role. The key to success in this role is to be able to start the contract confidently and work with a strength-based approach to each case.
Benefits for you as an Experienced Hospital Social Worker:
- Exceptional pay rate of £38.00 per hour or £35.00 per hour plus £150 weekly allowance for out of borough candidates
- Hybrid working available
- Community led approach to practice
- Easily accessible via car
- A stable contract due to the demands of current winter pressures
Your responsibilities as an Experienced Hospital Social Worker:
- Work to support people to regain their independence following hospital admission
- Care coordinating
- Undertake Social Care Assessments within the community
- Ensure each individual service users needs are met to ensure the best outcomes possible
- Liaise with other services within the council for the best intertest of the service user
Requirements of you as an Experienced Hospital Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Hospital and Community based work
- A valid UK driving licence is essential to this role
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Umbrella pay rate: £38.00 per hour or £35.00 per hour plus £150 weekly allowance
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!