A Local Authority in East London is looking for a Social Worker to join their Hospital Discharge Team. This is a Locum Social Work role offering £35.00 per hour!
Benefits for you as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Highly competitive pay rate of £35.00 per hour
- Easily commutable via car or public transport
- Parking available/ nearby
- A stable contract due to the demand of the service
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV
Your responsibilities as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Ensure that service users are discharged safely whilst working to set KPI's
- Undertake Care Act Assessments and Mental Capacity Act Assessments
- Complete assessments once service users have been discharged
- Work to a discharge to a assess model
- Liaise with other services within the council for the best intertest of the service user
Requirements of you as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Hospital work
- Ability to work in the office on a full time basis
Location: East London
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!