A Local Authority is looking for Hospital Discharge Social Workers. These are all PERMANENT positions that are mostly full-time with some potential for part-time.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Benefits for you as the Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Generous annual leave (increases with service); can buy up to an extra 10 days
- Pension Scheme of 15.2% matched contribution
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Discounts on Private Health cover
- Flexible hours around core working hours
- £1,000 Golden Hello for Newly Qualified Social Workers
- £2,000 supplement on top of salary for experienced Social Workers (dependent on area of Social Work)
- Additional benefits
Requirements of you as the Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Experience in an Adult's Social Work team (desirable)
- A Social Work England registration
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary scale: £34,447 - £41,513
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny - 07587031098 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation