Homelessness Support Worker
- Posted 28 April 2023
- Salary £11.00 - £14.57 per hour + Contracted Hours, Free Training, Weekly Pay
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameShanay Tyrer
Have you managed a case load of vulnerable adults before? Could supporting clients facing homelessness, rough sleeping and Drug and Alcohol abuse be of interest to you? Do you have experience as a Homelessness Support Worker? If YES, Apply Now!
We are currently recruiting for Homelessness Support Workers, who have experience working with vulnerable adults, experiencing homelessness and rough sleeping, drug and alcohol abuse living in central Reading.
Your responsibilities as a Homelessness Support Worker will be to manage a case load of up to 10 vulnerable adults, supporting them with enrolling in training and development courses, attending appointments, managing sign ups to the service, minimising voids, maintaining rent agreements, supporting residents who are experiencing drug and alcohol abuse, promoting independence.
What benefits are on offer for you as a Homelessness Support Worker:
- Working with an award-winning Social Care Recruitment Agency!
- 3-month contract -40 hours every week - working with a 2 week rolling rota.
- Full-time and Part-time hours can be offered!
- Opportunity to go Temp to Perm.
- Dedicated and Supportive Consultant
- Free E-learning training provided
- On-site Parking available
- Working with leading providers within Social Care!
- PAYE and Umbrella rates on offer. (£11.00 - £14.57)
- Weekly Pay
To be considered for this Homelessness Support Worker position, you must have:
- Experience working with vulnerable adults who are experiencing homelessness, rough sleeping, drug and alcohol abuse is preferred
- Based in Reading, or able to commute to via public transport
If you are interested in this position, please Apply NOW!
If this role is not for you, but you are interested in a career in Social Care within Reading, please get in touch as we have many other opportunities available!