Homelessness Support Worker
- Posted 27 February 2023
- Salary £11.00 - £14.57 per hour + Contracted Hours, Free Training, Weekly Pay
- LocationMilton Keynes
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameShanay Tyrer
Are you looking for a Homelessness Support Worker opportunity in supporting Homeless Adults? Do you have experience in supporting Vulnerable Adults who have experienced rough sleeping? Do you want a guaranteed rota with full-time hours? APPLY NOW!
We require a Homelessness Support Worker, who has experience working with vulnerable single adults experiencing homelessness and rough sleeping based in Milton Keynes.
As a Homelessness Support Worker, you will be managing a case load of vulnerable adults offering support to find move on accommodation and assistance with engaging in local support services available to them.
- Working with an award-winning Social Care Recruitment Agency!
- 40 hours contract agreed - 3 week rolling rota.
- Full-time and Part-time hours can be offered!
- Opportunity to go Temp to Perm.
- Dedicated and Supportive Consultant
- Free E-learning training provided
- On-site Parking available
- Working with leading providers within Social Care!
- PAYE and Umbrella rates on offer. (£11.00 - £14.57)
- Weekly Pay
To be considered for this Homelessness Support Worker position, you must have:
- Experience working with vulnerable adults who are experiencing homelessness, rough sleeping, drug and alcohol abuse is preferred
- Based in Milton Keynes, or able to commute to via public transport
If you are interested in this Homelessness Support Worker position, please Apply NOW!
If this role is not for you, but you are interested in a career in Social Care within Milton Keynes, please get in touch as we have many other opportunities available!