Do you want to care for people suffering from acquired brain injuries? Do you love working with vulnerable adults? Do you want to work for an industry-leading, family-run charity? Do you want to gain experience caring for vulnerable adults? Apply now!
I am looking to recruit a Healthcare Assistant who lives in or can commute to Llanelli. The healthcare assistant will work in a specialist service for adults who have Acquired Brain Injury and associated needs including disabilities, epilepsy, and communication issues.
My client is a leading specialist charity of residential and community services for adults with learning disabilities and physical disabilities across the UK.
On offer as a Healthcare Assistant, you will receive the following benefits:
- Pay rate of £10.92 an hour for weekday shifts
- Weekend and Bank Holiday pay of £11.92
- Full time 35 hours a week
- Waking Night Shifts
- Leading charitable employer in the social care sector
- 33 days Annual Leave
- Clear career progression into Senior Healthcare Assistant
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Experience in working within adult social care
- Genuine passion and commitment to working with brain injury, dementia, and vulnerable adults
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends, and nights
- Full Driving License is desirable
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Gregory Smith at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555 or via email at email@example.com.