Do you love working with people with vulnerable adults? Do you want to work in a shift pattern WITHOUT sleep ins? Do you want to work for a growing and person centred organisation? Apply here!
I am looking to recruit Healthcare Assistants who live in or can commute to Llanelli, South Wales to work in a specialist service for adults with Brain Injury and associated needs including disabilities, epilepsy and communication issues.
You will assist these fantastic people to continue their recovery, whether it be helping them learn to speak or communicate, adjust to their new lifestyle and promote independence and personalisation.
My client is one of the UK's most prestigious charities for people with disabilities. Please note, we can't offer sponsorship at this time.
On offer as a Healthcare Assistant, you will receive the following benefits
- Pay rate of £10.92 an hour for weekday shifts
- Weekend and Bank Holiday pay of £11.92
- Full time 35 hours a week
- Day Only Shifts (7.30am - 3.00pm or 3.00pm - 10.00pm)
- Leading charitable employer in the social care sector
- 33 days Annual Leave
- Clear career progression into Senior Support Worker
To be considered for this role, you must have the following
- Experience in working within adult social care
- Genuine passion and commitment to working with brain injury, dementia and vulnerable adults
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends and nights
- Full Driving License is desirable