Are you a caring and enthusiastic careworker or support worker with experience of working with vulnerable adults that have Mental Health conditions, Learning Disabilities, Autism, Brain Injury or complex needs? Apply Here!
I am looking for Support Workers who have experience working with either mental health, dementia or learning disabilities or brain injury. You will be working for an established charity who provide rehabilitation to adults who have acquired a brain injury. This is a permanent, full-time role based in a specialist service in York
We are looking for compassionate and conscientious Support Workers who are passionate about promoting independence and assisting service users and their families in their rehabilitation journey.
On offer as a Support Worker, you will receive:
- Pay rates of £11 on weekdays and £12 on weekends and bank holidays
- Full time, permanent contract of 35 hours per week guaranteed with available overtime.
- Alternate Weekends
- Clear career progression, qualifications and opportunities
- Annual Leave
To be considered for the Support Worker role, you must have:
- Experience in adult social care
- committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive, empathetic, person-focused mindset.
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move, APPLY HERE