A Local Authority are looking for a Head of Service for their Future Options services - includes: Mental Health, AMHP, EDT, Learning Disabilities, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguarding and CQC. This is an excellent opportunity to manage the service into the next stage of it's development.
This is a full-time and permanent position that is hybrid working (in the office once/twice per week). The ideal candidate will have prior experience within Adult's Mental Health services at a management level.
Benefits for you as the Head of Service:
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A good work life balance
- A Local Authority Pension Scheme
- Other terrific benefits
Your responsibilities as the Head of Service:
- Service Development
- Staff management
- Budget management
Requirements of you as Head of Service:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registered with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working within Management positions
- Significant experience of working within Adult's Mental Health services
- Budget management experience
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Adult's Social Care
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary Scale: £64,000 - £69,395 + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation