A well-thought of Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Team Manager for their well-thought of North West Fostering service. This is a full-time and permanent position although there will be some flexibility with hybrid working.
The ideal Manager will have Significant Fostering experience within a Management position ideally within an Independent Fostering Agency or Charity. Local Authority experience is welcome.
What is on offer for you as the Team Manager:
- Post appraisal Package Review & Enhancement
- Perkbox Discounts: Cinema, Deliveroo, Coffee etc.
- Mileage paid at 0.45ppm & a Car Allowance of £100 per month
- 27 days annual leave - increases with long service
- Your birthday off (or nearest chosen day) on top of the 26 days
- Full Pension Scheme
- Flexible working
- Private Medical insurance
- Discounts: Cinema Tickets, Coffee etc.
- Excellent Training & Development - CPD
- Further benefits
Duties and Responsibilities for you as the Team Manager:
- Managing, guiding and Supporting a team of Supervising Social Worker
- Contributing to Business Development
- Quality Assurance
- Contributing to Planning Carer Recruitment Strategies
- Contributing Staff Recruitment Strategies
- Contributing to Staff Training
- Reporting to the Registered Manager
Requirements for you as the Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registered with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working in Fostering
- Experience as a Manager
- An excellent working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care and Fostering
Location: Greater Manchester/Lancashire
Salary: Up to just over £50,000 + Car Allowance + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation