There are a number of Fostering Social Worker positions available in the West Midlands.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
As a Fostering Social Worker/Manger, you will ideally have knowledge or experience in:
- Child Protection
- Children With Disability
- Looked After Children
Different types of organisations are always looking, including:
- Independent Fostering Agencies
Multiple positions are available, including:
- Social Worker
- Senior Social Worker/Senior Practitioner
- West Midlands
These positions vary from full-time to part-time and home-based to office-based but there are many great opportunities to develop your career within Social Work. Alternatively, if these are not for you, get in touch and I will aim to find the ideal opportunity for you!
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registered with Social Work England
- Post Qualification experience in Children's Social Work
- Working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care
Location: West Midlands
Salaries: £30,000 - £60,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny - 07587031098 or email@example.com
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation