There are a number of Fostering Social Worker positions available in the Yorkshire & Humberside.
As a Fostering Social Worker/Manger, you will ideally have knowledge or experience in:
- Child Protection
- Children With Disability
- Looked After Children
Different types of organisations are always looking, including:
- Independent Fostering Agencies
- Local Authorities
Multiple positions are available, including:
- Social Worker
- Senior Social Worker/Senior Practitioner
These positions vary from full-time to part-time and home-based to office-based but there are many great opportunities to develop your career within Social Work. Alternatively, if these are not for you, get in touch and I will aim to find the ideal opportunity for you!
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registered with Social Work England
- Post Qualification experience in Children's Social Work
- Working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care
Location: Yorkshire & Humberside
Salaries: £30,000 - £60,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation
Fostering Social Workers & Managers - West Midlands - £30,000 - £60,000 + benefits