An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Recruitment & Assessment Manager to join their Fostering Team in the West Yorkshire region. This is a permanent & full-time position with hybrid working.
The ideal applicant will have Fostering experience at least at a Senior Social Worker/Management level. You will need to possess the drive to match this Independent Fostering Agencies ambitions.
Benefits for you as the Recruitment & Assessment Manager:
- 28 Days Annual leave + public holidays + birthday off & wellness days
- Car Allowance
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Private healthcare
Your responsibilities as the Recruitment & Assessment Manager:
- Managing Foster Carer Recruitment, Assessment & Foster Carer approval process
- Quality Assurance on Foster Carer Assessments
- Safeguarding Management
- Supervising relevant Staff
- Managing some Staff & Foster Carer Training
Requirements of you as the Recruitment & Assessment Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Work England registration
- Post qualification experience in Fostering
- Experience at Senior Social Worker/Management level
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary scale: £41,000 - £44,000 + car allowance + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation