A not-for-profit Independent Fostering Agency are looking for an Independent Reviewing Officer (Fostering) to work on a sessional basis. There would be averagely 20 hours per month available. Office attendance is required.
Responsibilities as the Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Assess approved Foster Carers
- Foster Carer appraisals
- Ensure organisation standards are being worked to and met
Requirements of you as the Independent Reviewing Officer:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Registration with Social Work England (replaced HCPC)
- Significant Fostering experience
- Management experience ideally
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Pay: £33.86 per hour
Location: North East
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work (as you are a Qualified Social Worker), get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!