A not-for-profit Independent Fostering Agency require an Independent Assessor to complete Form F assessments when required for the fostering team in the South Yorkshire area.
What is on offer for the Form F Assessor:
- Working with a well-thought of organisation
- Regular assessments
- Mileage covered
- Competitive payments per assessment
Requirements for the Form F Assessor:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Registered with Social Work England
- Experience of completing Form F assessments
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care and Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence and have access to a vehicle to travel
Location: Yorkshire & East Midlands
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation