The London Borough of Enfield is looking for an Experienced Social Worker to join their Parenting Assessment Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have prior knowledge and experience in a Parenting Assessment role. The key to success in this role is to be able to put the children and young people first in every case.
Benefits for you as a Parenting Assessment Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rate of £37.00 per hour
- Hybrid working scheme
- A rare parenting assessment opportunity on a Locum basis
- 10-minute walk from Enfield Town Station
- 15-minute drive from the M25
- Affordable parking scheme
Your responsibilities as a Parenting Assessment Social Worker:
- Manage a complex caseload
- Take part in court-directed assessments of parental capacity with cases that are subject to care proceedings
- Help in dealing with cases involving complex needs such as poor parental relationships, Learning disability, domestic abuse and substance misuse.
- Work with connected agencies and professionals to create the best possible outcomes for those children and young people involved
Requirements of you as a Parenting Assessment Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Parenting Assessment work
- A valid UK driving licence and vehicle is preferred for this role
Location: Enfield, London
Umbrella pay rate: £37.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!