Surrey County Council is looking for an Experienced Social Worker to join their Children's Safeguarding Team. This is a Locum Social Work role in the Guildford offices.
The ideal Social Worker will have comprehensive knowledge and experience in a Safeguarding environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to work well with both Children and Families in order to create the best possible outcomes.
Benefits for you as a Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Highly competitive pay rate of up to £42.00 per hour
- £300 expenses allowance for out of borough candidates
- Hybrid working scheme
- Parking available/ nearby
- A great opportunity to enhanced your CV and skillset
Your responsibilities as a Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Manage a complex caseload
- Identify and assess each individual child's level of need and address this appropriately
- Provide Managers with written reports on each case
- Form positive relationships with children and families involved
- Liaise with connected services to ensure the best outcomes are met for children and families
Requirements of you as a Safeguarding Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Safeguarding work
- A valid UK driving licence and vehicle is essential to this role
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Umbrella pay rate: up to £42.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!